If You Or A Loved One Were Injured Or Died In A Motorcycle Accident or Crash, You May Be Able To Recover Money In A Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Lawsuit. Connect With A Motorcycle Injury Lawyer or Motorcycle Accident Attorney For A Free Motorcycle Injury Case Review.
A team of motorcycle accident and motorbike crash injury attorneys and motorcycle lawyers is investigating personal injury lawsuit claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or death from a motorcycle accident, crash or collision.
In a typical year, tens of thousands of motorcyclists, motorcycle riders and bikers are injured in motorcycle and motorbike accidents and collisions. Thousands of motorcycle and motorbike accidents are fatal, resulting in death to the motorcyclists, motorcycle riders and others involved.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (“NHTSA“), in 2008 96,000 motorcyclists were injured in motorcycle accidents and 5290 motorcycle riders were killed or died in a motorcycle accident. More than 148,000 motorcyclists have died in traffic crashes since the enactment of the Highway Safety and National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966.
Causes of Motorcycle & Motorbike Accidents & Crashes. What Caused Your Motorcycle Or Motorbike Accident?
Motorcycle & motorbike accidents & crashes can be potentially caused by:
- Negligence, careless or reckless driving or motorcycle riding
- Motorcycle riding too fast or speeding
- DUIs, DWIs, driving or motorcycle riding while drunk or intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Lack of motorcycle helmets
- Motorcycle rearending
- Motorcycle rider not seen in blind spots
- Sudden stop collision with motorcycle
- Car door opened on motorcycle riding by
- Excessive lane changing of motor vehicle or motorcycle
- Inexperienced motorists and motorcyclists.
- Failure to yield or obey traffic signals, stops or signs
- Skidding, sliding and toppling
- Slide -out due to overbraking and running wide on curve due to excess speed or under-cornering
- Motorcycle riding in bad weather (rain, sleet, snow, ice, high winds)
- Motorcycle riding on bad roads (potholes, oil slicks, road construction etc.)
- Motorcycle manufacturer defects and defective motorcycle or motorbike components and motorcycle equipment failure
- Motorist failed to see the motorcyclist or motorcycle rider (i.e., failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic)
Motorcycle Accident & Crash Injuries:
Common injuries suffered by persons involved in motorcycle accidents or crashes can potentially include, among other things, the following personal injuries:
- Broken bones and fractures (broken elbows, broken shoulders, broken hips, broken knees, broken wrists, broken fingers, broken spine or neck, broken pelvis, etc.)
- Skin rash or skin burn from sliding
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury or brain damage
- Sprained or strained muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Burn injury or burns
- Paralysis (including “biker’s arm” where nerves in upper arm are damaged)
- Emotional Distress
If You Were Injured Or A Loved One Was Injured Or Died In A Motorcycle or Motorbike Accident Or Crash And Think You Have A Personal Injury Lawsuit Case, Contact Motorcycle Accident & Crash Injury Attorney or Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A FREE Motorcycle & Motorbike Accident & Crash Injury Lawsuit Review.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Motorcycle Accident Attorney | Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit | Motorcycle Accident Settlement | Motorcycle Injury & Injuries | Motorcycle Injury Case | Motorcycle Injury Claim