Bus Accident Lawyer | Bus Accident Attorney | Bus Accident Lawsuit | Bus Accident Settlement | Bus Accident Injury & Injuries | Bus Injury Case | Bus Injury Claim
If You Or Someone You Love Has Been Injured Or Died In A Bus Accident, You May Be Entitled To Compensation From A Bus Accident Personal Injury Lawsuit Case or Settlement Claim. Connect With A Bus Accident Injury Lawyer & Attorney For A Free Bus Accident Personal Injury Case Review.
A team of bus accident attorneys and bus injury lawyers is investigating personal injury lawsuit claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death from a bus accident.
In a typical year, thousands are injured in bus and bus related accidents and collisions, including bus drivers, bus passengers, other vehicle drivers and passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists. Hundreds of bus accidents are fatal, resulting in death to those involved in the bus accident.
Types of Bus Accidents. What Kind of Bus Accident Were You or Your Love Ones Injured In?
Bus accident injury lawsuit cases and settlement claims potentially being investigated include claims of those who have been injured in a bus related accident, including among others, the following:
- school bus accident
- transit bus accident
- tour bus accident
- intercity bus accident
- public bus accident
- charter bus accident
- shuttle bus accident
- motorcoach bus accident
- long distance coach bus accident
- trolley bus accident
- special needs school bus accident
- passenger van bus accident
- other bus accident
Causes of Bus Accidents. What Caused The Bus Accident?
Bus accidents and bus accident injuries are commonly caused by the following:
- Bus ran off the road
- Bus hit an object in the road
- Bus was rearended
- Bus rearended another vehicle
- Bus was sideswiped
- Bus turned into another vehicle or another vehicle turned into the bus
- Bus hit on head-on collision
- Bus rolled over
- Bus rollover
- Boat collison with a fixed object, another vehicle, train, animal, pedestrian or bicyclist
- Bus driver was inattentive
- Bus driver blacked out
- Bus driver was drowsy or fell sleep at the wheel
- Bus Driver was drunk driving, DWI, DWU or drinking alcohol while driving the bus
- Bus fire or explosion
- Bus driver driving too fast or speeding
- Bus tire blowout
- Reckless or careless bus driving
- Failure of bus to keep proper line
- Failure of bus to yield or obey traffic signs or stops
- Bus improperly turned
- Bus passed through or around barrier
- Bus driver on cell phone or texting while driving bus
- Bad weather (snow, ice, rain) or road conditions
- Defective bus or bus equipment defects
Bus Accident Injuries, Losses & Damage. What Type Of Bus Accident Injuries, Loss Or Damage Did You Suffer?
Bus accident injuries, losses and damages can include, among others, the following personal injuries:
- Wrongful Death
- Broken Bone
- Burn injury
- Disfigurement or scars
- Internal Organ Injury
- Lacerations and cuts
- Scrapes & Bruises
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sprain or Strain
- Head Injury or Concussion
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Other types of bus accident injuries
If You Have Been Injured Or Someone You Love Has Been Injured Or Died In Bus Accident And Think You Have A Personal Injury Lawsuit Case, Contact A Bus Accident Injury Attorney & Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A FREE Bus Accident Attorney & Lawyer Review.