Boat & Boating Accident Lawyer | Boat & Boating Accident Attorney | Boat & Boating Accident Lawsuit | Boat & Boating Accident Settlement | Boat & Boating Injury & Injuries | Boating Injury Case | Boating Injury Claim
If You Or Someone You Love Has Been Injured Or Died In Boat or Boating Accident, You May Be Entitled To Compensation In A Boat & Boating Accident Personal Injury Lawsuit Or Settlement. Connect With A Boat & Boating Accident Injury Lawyer & Attorney For A Free Boat & Boating Accident Case Review.
A team of boat or boating accident injury attorneys and lawyers is investigating personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death from a boat or boating accident.
In a typical year, thousands of boaters and others are injured in boating, boat and other water related accidents and collisions. Hundreds of boat or boating accidents are fatal, resulting in death to the boaters and others involved.
According to the U.S. Coast Guard, in 2009, the Coast Guard counted 4730 boating accidents that involved 736 deaths, 3358 injuries and approximately $36 million dollars of damage to property as a result of recreational boating accidents. Moreover, almost three-fourths of all fatal boating accident victims drowned, and of those, eighty-four (84) percent were not reported as wearing a life jacket.
Types Of Boat & Boating Accidents. What Type Of Boat or Boating Accident Were You Injured In?
Boat and boating accident injury lawsuit and settlement claims potentially being investigated include claims of those who have been injured in the following types of boat and boating accidents, among others:
- motorboat accident
- personal watercraft accident
- cabin motorboat accident
- canoe or kayak accident
- pontoon accident
- airboat accident
- houseboat accident
- inflatable boat accident
- rowboat accident
- sailboat accident
- jet ski and water ski accident
- other water vessel related accident
- other boat and boating accidents
Causes of Boat & Boating Accidents. What Caused Your Boating Accident?
Boat & boating accidents and boat & boating accident injuries are commonly caused by the following:
- Negligence or inattention of the operator of the boat and careless or reckless boat operation
- Boating operator inexperience
- Excessive boating speed
- Aggressive turning of the boat or excessive weaving of the boat
- Failure to look out for other boats or improper lookout
- Alcohol, DUIs, DWIs & boater intoxication (i.e., drinking while boating)
- Flooding, swamping, fire or explosions on a boat
- Propeller related accidents
- Unsafe conditions in the water and bad weather
- Boat collision with a recreational vessel
- Watersking or waterskier mishap
- Boat collison with a fixed object
- Boat capsized or sinking
- Inadequate lights or lighting on boat
- Failure to ventilate boat
- Improper boat anchoring
- Restricted vision
- Crewmember or passenger went overboard
- Swimming related accidents
- Excessive wave or wake; hazardous or rough waters
- Failure to follow “Rules of the Road”
- Boat manufacturer defect or defective boat, boating equipment or boat components; machinery failure
Boat & Boating Accident Injuries. What Type Of Boat & Boating Accident Injuries Were Suffered?
Boat & boating accident injuries can include the following:
- Cardiac Arrest or Heart Attack
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Wrongful Death
- Broken Bone
- Burn injury
- Internal Organ Injury
- Scrapes & Bruises
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sprain or Strain
- Head Injury or Concussion
If You Have Been Injured Or Someone You Love Has Been Injured Or Died In Boat or Boating Accident And Think You Have A Personal Injury Lawsuit Case, Contact A Boat & Boating Accident Injury Attorney & Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A FREE Boat & Boating Accident Attorney & Lawyer Review.