If You Or Someone You Love Was Injured Or Died In An Automobile Accident, You May Be Entitled To Recover Money In An Automobile Accident Injury Lawsuit or Settlement. Connect With An Automobile Accident Personal Injury Lawyer or Automobile Accident Personal Injury Attorney.
A team of automobile accident injury attorneys and automobile accident personal injury lawyers is investigating personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or death as a result of an automobile accident.
In a typical year, millions of individuals and families are involved in automobile accidents, collisions and crashes. Many automobile accidents result in personal injuries being suffered by automobile occupants (both automobile drivers and passengers), and non occupants, including pedestrians, joggers, and bike riders. Some automobile accidents, collisions and crashes can be fatal, resulting in the wrongful death of the automobile accident victim.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (“NHTSA”), as recently as a few years ago, several million people per year were injured in motor vehicle related traffic accidents or crashes and thousands were killed or died in motor vehicle related traffic accidents.
If you or a loved one were injured or died in an automobile accident, contact an automobile accident personal injury lawyer or attorney.
Types of Automobile Accident Lawsuit Cases & Automobile Accident Settlement Claims. What Kind Of Auto Accident Were You Injured In?
Automobile accident lawsuit and settlement claims potentially being investigated include the following types of automobile accidents:
- Automobile crash
- Automobile collision
- Automobile rear end, head on, side impact collisions
- Automobile rollover
- Automobile traffic accident
- Other types of automobile accidents
Causes Of Automobile Accidents. What Caused Your Automobile Accident?
Automobile accidents can be caused by the negligence, carelessness or recklessness of other drivers, by distracted automobile drivers, tired, drowsy or sleepy automobile drivers, drunk automobile drivers, speeding, animals in the road, dangerous road conditions, dangerous weather conditions, mechanical or equipment failure, among others:
Distracted Automobile Drivers:
Distractions can cause an automobile accident may include an automobile driver who was:
- looking at scenary outside the automobile
- rubbernecking (i.e., slowing down to look at other auto accidents)
- distracted by other passengers, children, kids or babies in the automobile
- distracted by pets or dogs in the auto or automobile
- adjusting the auto’s radio, cassette or CD player, clock, etc.
- reading newspaper, books, maps or other documents in an automobile
- talking on a cell phone, mobile phone, cellular telephone, etc. while driving an automobile
- texting or sending text messages while driving an automobile
- distracted by insects, bugs or bees in the automobile
- reaching for an object inside the auto
- applying makeup or styling, fixing, brushing or combing hair
- incapacitated, sick, ill or suffering from heart attack, stroke, seizure or black out
Automobile Driver Fatigue:
Fatigue, sleepiness or drowsiness can result in an auto accident:
- driving an automobile with heavy eyelids and frequent yawning
- driving an automobile while on medications that cause drowsiness
- driving an automobile while sleepy or having not slept
- driving an automobile for extended periods of time without resting or taking a break
Drunk driving is a leading cause of auto or automobile accidents and can include:
- driving an automobile under the influence DUIs
- driving an automobile while intoxicated DWIs
- alcohol-related automobile crashes
- drug related automobile accidents
Speeding, Aggressive & Reckless Driving:
Bad drivers and careless or unsafe driving are another common cause of automobile accidents, including:
- driving too fast
- driving too slow
- changing lanes frequently or in an unsafe manner
- passing other automobiles
- disregarding or disobeying traffic signals and signs
- tailgating or driving too closely to other automobiles
- failure to yield right of way
- running red lights and stop signs
- driving the wrong way on a one way street
- making improper turns and u-turns
- road rage (flashing brights or lights; rude gestures, verbal abuse)
- street racing
- police auto chases
Weather Related Automobile Accidents:
Failure to protect against dangerous weather conditions can cause an automobile accident, including: heavy rain and flooding, hail, snowstorms, ice, sleet and/or slush, high winds, fog and visibility, icy or snowy roads (with a lack of salting, sanding or plowing).
Automobile Collisions with animals on the road:
Hitting or crashing into deer, birds, horses, cows, squirrels, dogs and other animals.
Bad roads conditions can result in automobile accidents, including: poorly maintained roads, poorly designed roads (no barriers, utility poles, railroad crossings, guardrails), potholes, construction, oil slicks, etc.
Mechanical or automobile equipment failure:
Mechanical problems and automobile equipment failings can lead to automobile accidents, including: tire blowouts and blown tires, uneven, improperly balanced tires or worn tires, defective brakes and brake failure, sudden acceleration, steering & suspension, automobile rollovers, etc.
Automobile Accident Injuries, Losses & Damages. What Type of Injuries, Losses or Damages Did You Suffer As A Result of An Automobile Accident?
Automobile accident injuries suffered by those involved in automobile accidents, automobile crashes and automobile collisions might include, among others, the following personal injuries:
Automobile accident skin and surface injuries:
- burns & burn injuries
- lacerations, cuts, scrapes and bruises
- scars and scarring
Automobile accident back, spine & spinal cord injuries
- sprained & strained back muscle, tendon or ligament
- back fracture
- back disc injury (including injured disc, herniated disc, bulging disc, slipped disc, and ruptured disc in thoracic, mid-back, lumbar, and lower back)
- thoracic spine injury
- lumbar radiculopathy
- lumbar spine injury
Automobile accident neck injuries:
- soft-tissue, whiplash or flexion-extension injury
- broken neck bones and neck fractures
- sprained & strained neck muscle, tendon or ligament
- cervical radiculopathy
- disc injury (including injured, herniated, bulging, slipped, and ruptured intervertebral and cervical discs)
Automobile accident head, face & brain injuries:
- traumatic brain injury or TBI (including skull fractures, bruises of the brain (hematoma), and nerve damage)
- neurological damage
- closed head injury
- loss of consciousness or concussion
- post-concussion syndrome
- seizures, headaches or dizziness
- loss of memory or concentration
- jaw and mouth pain or temporomandibular joint TMJ injury
- impaired or blurred vision
- impaired hearing
- impaired sense of smell
- retinal detachment
Automobile accident internal organ and related injuries:
- pneumothorax or punctured lung membrane
- splenic rupture or torn or ruptured spleen
- broken ribs
- rupture of abdominal aorta
- kidney injuries
- liver injuries
- bowel injuries
- internal bleeding
Automobile accident injuries to upper limbs:
Hands, forearms, arms, shoulders, wrists and fingers are commonly injured in car accidents, often requiring splints, casts or surgery:
- sprained & strained upper limb muscle, tendon or ligament
- paralysis or paralysed upper limbs
- broken bones & fractures
- disclocation or dislocated upper limb joints
- rotator cuff injuries
Automobile accident injuries to lower limbs:
Hips, legs, knees, heels, ankles, feet and toes are commonly injured in car accidents, including:
- sprained & strained lower limb muscle, tendon or ligament
- broken bones & fractures
- dislocation or dislocated lower limb joints
- paralysis or paralysed lower limbs
- hip replacements, knee replacements and arthroplasty
- achilles tendon injuries
- pelvis, femur, patella & tibia injuries
Automobile accident deaths:
Automobile accidents result in the wrongful death of thousands of individuals each year.
If You Or A Loved One Have Been Injured Or Died In An Automobile Accident And You Think You Have A Personal Injury Lawsuit Case or Settlement, Contact An Automobile Accident Injury Attorney Or Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Automobile Accident Injury Lawsuit Case Review.
Automobile Accident Lawyer | Automobile Accident Attorney | Automobile Accident Lawsuit | Automobile Accident Settlement | Automobile Accident Injury & Injuries | Automobile Injury Case | Automobile Injury Claim