If You Or A Loved One Were Injured Or Died As A Result Of The Medical Malpractice of A Doctor, Hospital Or Healthcare Provider, You May Be Able To Recover Money In A Medical Malpractice Lawsuit or Settlement. Connect With A Medical Malpractice Lawyer or Attorney For A Free Case Review.
A team of medical malpractice personal injury lawyers and medical malpractice attorneys is investigating medical malpractice personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or death as a result of the medical malpractice of a doctor, physician, hospital or other healthcare provider or medical care professional.
Each year thousands of individuals may be injured or die unnecessarily due to the medical malpractice of doctors, hospital, medical professionals and other healthcare providers. If you or your family were injured or died as a result of medical malpractice, contact a medical malpractice lawyer or attorney.
Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Cases, Medical Malpractice Settlements & Medical Malpractice Personal Injury Claims.
Medical malpractice personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims being investigated include claims of patients or their families that a doctor, physician, medical professional, hospital or other healthcare provider committed medical malpractice or negligence resulting in serious injury or death to the patient.
Types of Medical Malpractice Claims.
Medical malpractice personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims may include cases of patients who were injured or died because of the negligence, mistake, carelessness, error, or wrongdoing of a doctor, physician, medical professional, hospital or other healthcare provider who deviated from generally accepted standards of medical practice or failed to conform to the appropriate standard of medical care, including the following:
- misdiagnosis or failure to properly diagnose medical conditions, illnesses, ailments, injuries and diseases, i.e., doctor, hospital or healthcare provider failed to diagnose cancer, tumor, neoplasm, myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, infection, and cardiovascular heart disease or diagnosed the wrong illness.
- delayed diagnosis or failure to timely diagnose illness, ailment, injury and disease.
- mistreatment or failure to properly treat medical conditions, illnesses, ailments, injuries and diseases, negligent pre-operative care, i.e., doctor, hospital or healthcare provider mistreated or failed to treat medical problems, issues or conditions, failed to consult with specialists, failed to order medical tests or lab work, failed to monitor patient, misused medical devices or medical products, performed unnecessary medical or surgical procedures, etc.
- surgery errors or surgical mistakes, i.e., doctor, hospital or healthcare provider performed surgery on the wrong body part or organ, took out or removed the wrong organ, performed surgery on the wrong patient, performed surgery using the wrong surgical procedure, failed to follow correct surgical procedures, left a medical instrument, sponge or device in a patient, failed to stabilize a patient, etc.
- medication error or mistakes, i.e., doctor, hospital or healthcare provider failed to prescribe proper medication or medicines or the correct doses of medicine or prescription drugs, or improperly administered the medication.
- lack of informed consent by the patient to the medical treatment or procedure, i.e., doctor, hospital or healthcare provider failed to inform patient about the medical condition, the treatment choices and alternatives, benefits and risks associated with the treatments and procedures, prognosis; and provided unauthorized treatment by failing to obtain the patients approval for the medical treatment, medical procedure, surgery, etc.
- other medical malpractice incidents
Medical malpractice claims typically involve medical errors or medical mistakes, i.e., the preventable adverse effect of medical care, including inaccurate or incomplete diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, illnesses, ailments, injuries and diseases. Medical errors and medical mistakes are estimated to be responsible for at least 200,000 preventable deaths annually, and at least 1 million excess injuries annually.
Types Of Doctors, Physicians, Hospitals & Other Medical & Healthcare Providers Who May Be Potentially Liable For Medical Malpractice & Negligence.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injury or death as a result of the medical malpractice of a doctor, physician, hospital or other healthcare provider, you may be able to bring a personal injury case or wrongful death medical malpractice lawsuit against the responsible person, company or entity at fault to recover compensation for your medical malpractice injury, loss and damage.
Doctors, physicians, medical professionals, hospitals and other healthcare providers potentially being investigated for medical malpractice lawsuits and settlements include the following types of medical & health care providers, among others:
- nurse, RN
- physician assistants or PA
- health care facility
- medical clinic
- lab technician or other technician
- pharmaceutical company
- other health care providers.
Medical Malpractice Injuries, Losses & Damages.
Medical malpractice injuries, losses and damage may include, among other things:
- birth injuries & birth defects (cerbral palsy, erbs palsy, brachial palsy, clavical fracture)
- brain injuries and brain damage
- spinal nerve damage or spinal cord injury
- organ injuries & damage
- cardiovascular injuries
- wrongful death
- other types of medical malpractice injuries, losses and damage
If You Or A Loved One Were Injured Or Died From The Medical Malpractice Of A Doctor, Physician, Hospital or Other Healthcare Provider, Contact A Medical Malpractice Attorney or Lawyer. You May Be Entitled To Compensation From A Medical Malpractice Personal Injury Lawsuit or Settlement.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Medical Malpractice Attorney Case Review.
Medical Malpractice Lawyer | Medical Malpractice Attorney | Medical Malpractice Lawsuit | Medical Malpractice Settlement | Medical Malpractice Injury & Injuries | Medical Malpractice Case | Medical Malpractice Claim