If You Or A Loved One Were Injured Or Died After Taking A Prescription Drug, Medication or Medicine, You May Be Able To Recover Money In A Drug Injury & Side Effect Lawsuit or Settlement. Connect With A Drug Injury & Side Effect Personal Injury Lawyer or Attorney.
A team of drug injury & drug side effect personal injury lawyers and attorney is investigating personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or death as a result of taking prescription drugs, medication or other medicines.
Drug Injury Side Effect Lawsuit Cases & Settlement Claims.
Each year hundreds of thousands of people may suffer injuries, side effects and adverse reactions from taking prescription drugs and medication and many may die as a result of taking prescription drugs, medicines and medication. Drug injuries, drug side effects and adverse drug reactions are believed to be a leading cause of injury and death in the United States.
Drug injury and drug side effect personal injury lawsuit cases and settlement claims potentially being investigated include, among others:
- failure of a drug manufacturer to properly test and study prescription drugs, medicines and medication (i.e., drug was not properly tested)
- failure to warn or disclose adverse or negative test results or drug related studies
- failure to disclose or warn about drug injuries, drug side effects and adverse drug reactions
- failure to properly label drugs (i.e., drugs not properly labeled)
- manufacture and sale of defective, unsafe, harmful or dangerous drug (i.e., drug defect)
- drug warning or drug labels failed to provide safe instructions for use,
- drug warning or drug label failed to warn about or disclose drug interactions
- drug warning or drug labels failed to provide information about drug contraindications or preexisting conditions that increased the risk of harm
- sale and promotion of “off-label” drugs by drug manufacturers
- drug recall (i.e., drug recalled by manufacturer)
- drug taken off the market for safety reasons by drug manufacturer or removed from the market by the Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”)
Types Of Prescription Drugs, Medicines, Rx & Pharmaceuticals.
Drugs, medicines and medication lawsuit cases and settlement claims potentially being investigated include any of the following:
- prescription drug
- brand name drugs
- generic drugs or generics
- Rx or scrips
- over the counter or OTC meds
- pills, capsules, tablets, powders, gel caps or gelcaps
- dietary supplements
- other types of drugs
Drug Manufacturers & Pharmaceutical Companies Who May Be Liable For Drug Injuries & Drug Side Effects.
Drug manufacturers and drug marketers generally have an obligation to manufacture and sell safe drugs, which includes the duty to properly design, manufacture, inspect, and label a prescription drug or medication. A drug manufacturer is generally responsible to provide patients and physicians with complete and accurate safety information about its drugs, medications and medicines. If a drug manufacturer fails to warn the public about a dangerous or unsafe side effect or known adverse reaction or condition associated with taking its drugs, it may be liable for resultant drug injuries and consequences.
Drug Side Effect Injuries, Losses & Damages:
If you or someone you love were injured or died from an adverse reaction or side effect of a prescription drug, medication or medicine, you may be able to bring a drug side effect injury personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible drug manufacturer or pharmaceutical company or other entity at fault to recover compensation for the drug side effect injury, loss and damage.
If You Or A Loved One Have Suffered Injuries or Died From Taking A Prescription Drug, Medicine or Other Medication, Contact A Drug Side Effect Injury Attorney or Lawyer. You May Be Able To Recover Money From A Drug Side Effect Injury Personal Injury Lawsuit or Settlement
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Attorney Review.